Friday, August 15, 2008

OK

I think I'm OK. I'm back on two feet, pretty firmly, and can mostly breathe through the proper orifices. And just in time, too.
Hubby left town today for a couple weeks. Sigh. I do hate it when that happens.
Unfortunately, his departure coincided with four days of me being out-of-commission-sick and the week-before-school-teacher-meets-and-orientations-and-shopping stuff. That means that there are four days worth of dishes piled up (remember - we don't have a dishwasher) and the lawn desperately needed a haircut (because we didn't have time before my Dear Husband left) and an overdue grocery run and the last bits of school supplies to fetch and...
Goodness. What else?
Oh - a birthday party tomorrow and haircuts for kids and.....
Groan.
I did mow and grocery shop and I plan to sit here in my pajamas, covered in dried sweat and, well, sick germs and eat some soy ice cream and maybe make a little crafty something. But I guess it's going on 10:00. Crafty goodness may have to wait. But it must be done tomorrow. I must have some fun.
With all this catching up to do, I guess I shouldn't sit here trying to blog. Ah well. Life calls. But I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs too....
Tomorrow.
Maybe.

DAILY BLISS: my mom and dad, who invited the kids to hang out so I didn't have to drag them through the grocery store at 8:00 at night

No comments: