Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

I promise more content and less photos soon. Well, I maybe promise - sometimes it's easier to get the idea of what's going on in my life if you can just see it. Here are some photos of us all dressed up for church this morning. This is a photo op because it rarely happens. Our church meets in our living room, and we're lucky if we actually get the kids out of their pajamas, much less brush their hair!


And speaking of our little church, The Ledger (our newspaper) ran a story on us and a few similar churches in the area. We landed on the front page of the paper! Not the front page of the Religion section - the whole paper! Crazy! The living room in the photo is not mine - it's the other group's "sanctuary." Ha!

DAILY BLISS: Gorgeous weather - the most lovely, cool Easter that I can remember since moving to Florida! Also outside brunch, egg hunts an Easter sermon with anecdotes I've never heard before, and my wildly wonderful family.

<3 Christy

3 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

Well now, it was a perfect Easter. Even a 9 year old enjoyed the ancedotes in the sermon. I bet e will be telling one of those jokes in school today. "Three men were contemplating others viewing them at their funerals. One said, "I hope people say I am kind and humble man." The second one said, "I hope people say I am the best father they have ever known.". The third one said, "I hope people say - Look! He's moving!"

frabjouspoet said...

I think we should all start wearing hats more often. :)

Christy said...

Amen! I bought an Easter hat for myself every year up until maybe last year. Eventually, it seemed to be distracting to the people in the pews around me....I don't know. Now that sounds like such a lame excuse, because I have ALWAYS loved to wear hats.