Thursday, April 12, 2007

Today's Stuff

So, unless you want to know the silly details of my day, you can just leave now. Tomorrow, when you see me (or not, depending on how far away you live), you can just say, "it sounds like you had a nice day yesterday," and I will believe you read this. Well, probably not, since I told you to say that if you're not going to read it. Nevermind.
Interesting fact of the day: I lost a pinkie toenail. That happened last week actually. I didn't lose it in the misplacing sort of way, rather in the ripping-off sort of way. Yeowch. But back to today's fact: I scraped it on the curb. That really hurt. I was wearing fabulous red, strappy heels today and a red polka-dot skirt (I'm really in a polka dot phase right now....), and my poor little pinkie toe skin was just grated off, along with the remains of the toenail. This wrecks my theory that nothing bad can happen to you if you are wearing red shoes. I hold the same theory about pink ones. We shall see how it pans out.
Found out that, at least for another six weeks, my mom does not need serious medical intervention for her kidneys. That was incredibly good news! I have not shared much about that here, and I will not air any more of her bidness on my blog, but I feel like the joy of the news belonged enough to me that I could at least share that much. Mom, call me if you want me to edit that out of this post, 'k?
Also, I held a four-day-old puppy today. I will pause now while all the females who read this blog melt into a pool warm, liquid happiness. Perhaps a few of the boys will too. Need I say more?
Now, I'm off to see if I can find some sleep sometime before midnight. If I don't start now, it won't happen.

DAILY BLISS: Well, holding a newborn puppy. It's hard to top that.

<3 Christy

2 comments:

frabjouspoet said...

I was considering taking the chance to see you tomorrow, but I don't have the info yet.

Christy said...

Hmmmm - I would love for you to see me! Sounds fun!