Friday, June 19, 2009

Found it!

I found my little USB cable or whatever you call those things. Here's the hail on my porch from yesterday!






And also...(please forgive the "noise" and overall bad quality of the photo, I was experimenting with my ISO to see if it would help me take better indoor pictures) here's what my afternoon looked like:

Digging through my magazine stash to salvage what I want to keep before I recycle a bunch of them. I was thrilled to find out that the science club at Emma's school gets all the proceeds from the recycling bins to use toward their state-award-winning garden projects! Now there's something I can support! Anyway, Puppy Pupperson wanted to have my attention so she put herself between me and the Evil Reading Material. I do love that sweet little face.

2 comments:

Amy Button said...

I'm going to sound like a dork but I remember seeing hail for the first time and thought it was the best thing ever. It was the closest thing to snow I'd ever seen. Although I think my parents got a new roof after that ;)

Mary said...

That's good size hail. No wonder it startled you at first.

That's a sweet puppy face...reminds me of Aron. :)