Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just Tuesday

Hi everybody. It's just Tuesday around here today.
We're expecting a visit from our Pest Control Inspector.
I've been knitting a bit.



And later tonight, into early tomorrow, we'll be taking in the opening show of the new Transformers movie. Emma will be sleeping at Grandma's house while I am caught in what is sure to be a swarm of aimless, testosterone-driven semi-adolescents. But it should be lots of fun. I really like boys.

Daily Bliss: vegan key lime pie for breakfast and a drizzling, rainy afternoon
Wake-up Playlist: Muse, Hoodoo

5 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds fun. I hope you have a great time at the movie.

claibornes corner said...

What are you knitting? I bought circular needles but haven't done anything yet...

Christy said...

Nana - that's the baby blanket for Chris' brother's baby that I'm working on. Still. I'm almost done, though :)

Amy Button said...

The baby blanket looks fabulous! I love that color. Although I can't imagine having a lap full of yarn when it's so hot outside.

Very curious about the vegan key lime pie. How does that work? Is it good? I guess it would have to be if it qualifies as bliss.

Christy said...

Amy - yeah. I'm a little hot for all the yarn, but I really want to finish it. So it's indoors-sofa-sitting knitting only!
The pie is pretty good. But probably not to somebody who can have the regular pie. It's a cornstarch-thickened soy milk, sugar and lime juice concoction.