Thursday, June 4, 2009

Resurfacing

(splutter)

(gasp!)

Ahem.
I am resurfacing to breathe now. I have read all four novels in the span of four days. My eyes are tired and my imagination hurts.
Four days have slipped into a black abyss and now I must catch up with all the daily doings that have been left undone.

I am hereby owning up to being my son's genetic benefactor when it comes to his irritatingly voracious appetite for fiction novels. I know it's my fault and I am finally willing to admit it.

There is a reason I don't often indulge.

And Allison? Yes. When we lounge on the beach all day Saturday, there will be discussion. And it will be even juicier than you can imagine ;)

3 comments:

frabjouspoet said...

I'm impressed. Rest assured that had I waited until all four books were out, I would have read them in the same manner. :)

Amy Button said...

Glad to have you back on land ;-)

claibornes corner said...

She's BACK - Yeah....