Saturday, June 13, 2009

Clearing Out

Ever need to just clear our your head? I sure do.
You know how I got a new notebook? How I've been just dumping lists and thoughts into it?
Some of them were things I didn't want to keep anymore.


Sometimes, you have to let go of things - things you've outgrown, hopes that don't line up with who you are anymore, thoughts that go against who you want to be.


So I thought this seemed like a good way to do it.



Cleaning my house out today too. I'm on a roll!

6 comments:

Mary said...

I hope that was a refreshing exercise.

60ish and Glad said...

I have done this a time or tow...burn up and start over. i had a friend who did it too. But she burned houses. She went to a mental institution. But that only happens if you burn your house...so no worries.

frabjouspoet said...

:)

claibornes corner said...

You go girl!!

Amy Button said...

Ooh FIRE! That's a great way to clear out your head.

Prime Fan said...

Is that a pie tin you burnt the paper in?