Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shadow

All but one of the bulbs in my bathroom chandelier have burned out in recent weeks. I have really loved the effect, though, of the one bulb casting a huge chandelier shadow across the ceiling, unfolding down the wall.



I took a bath the other night, just so that I could enjoy it fully.
Emma is feeling much better and things are back to normal around here. Well, I suppose "normal" is kind of relative. I should say instead that life has returned to our own special brand of normal around here.

Daily Bliss: (Actually, this was yesterday, but...) a surprise visit from a good friend who came to share a cup of coffee and a bit of good conversation.

Wake-Up Playlist: None. But Thank You Too! by My Morning Jacket has been in my head much of the day

3 comments:

Amy Button said...

Very cool. I love light and shadows and stuff like that.

claibornes corner said...

Love the shadow shot!!! And glad our Emma is much better...

frabjouspoet said...

It was fun...and I forgot to tell you that I had my own morning playlist that day: Zoey Jane by Staind (if that's even what the song is called).